Thank you for selecting CL Academy for your learning needs. We cannot wait to get started!
At CL Academy, we ensure high quality instruction through personally developed teaching methods, small classroom sizes and a friendly environment. We hope you enjoy your time with our school, and continue to let us be part of your learning journey.
Our curriculum has been developed to meet the expectations of each student on a personal level. Our instructors look closely at each students’ goals, how they learn and what they need to succeed. Due to this, we keep each our classroom sizes limited to ensure everyone gets enough attention.
Conditions of Enrolment
- Courses run subject to sufficient enrolments being received.
- To reserve your spot only a deposit is required. Balance of the full course must be paid at least 7 days prior to the course commencement date.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you in the week before classes start, after classrooms have been finalised. Venue details are available a week before course commencement dates.
- CL Academy reserves the right to change the course commencement date. Student will be notified of any changes by email or by phone.
- Late enrolments are accepted if there is a vacancy.
Course Withdrawal Policy
- If withdrawing at least four weeks before a course starts, students are eligible for a full refund minus the $50 administration fee paid as a deposit/enrolment fee. This request must be made in writing.
- Please choose carefully. Under Australian Consumer Law, after the course has commenced CL Academy does not provide a refund if you have a change in circumstances or make a wrong selection.
- Fees are not transferable to another student or to the next year.
- If a course is purchased, all classes must be attended to receive the instruction offered – If a class is missed CL Academy will not be responsible for ‘make-up’ classes. However, the student can arrange a private lesson at a standard price should the student wish to review the class he/she has missed.
- If a class is missed, there are no cancellations or refunds of any amount.
- In the unlikely event that CL Academy is not able to run a course a full refund will be given. Refund will be made within two weeks of the cancelled course date.
- If a teacher is unable to attend class a replacement teacher will be organised in advance by CL Academy. If, due to exceptional circumstance, a teacher is unable to attend class, term will be extended by a week.